MAX-05-005 - CBRS - Carbon Body Reinforcement set
This set is the best option to prevent your body shell from unwanted deformation and body tucks! The carbon rods with 1.0mm diameter are very sturdy and ultra light!
They come in 100mm length to be as multi functional as possible! You easily can cut them to the needed length for your needs. Weight of one piece 100x1.0mm carbon rod = 0,1g
Use the included B-7000 glue to fix/install the rods on the inside of your body shell. With the metal tip you are able to dose it very gentle even in narrow areas! Just a few drops are needed per rod.
- stiff up the front lip of 1/12 body shells to stop the dragging on the ground at high speed.
- use as anti tuck in the rear of your body shell. Glue two pieces of the rod in the "fender/rear bumper".
In best way you create a "triangle" shape" like shown in the pictures below.
- use as stiffener for the hood of TC body shells. Glue one rod in longitudinal direction from the inside to the hood.
- use as stiffener for the window/roof area of TC shells. Glue one rod in longitudinal direction across the front windshield from the inside of the shell.
- use as stiffener for the sidewall of body shells. Depending on the shape of the shell either in across or longitudinal
MXLR CBRS - Carbon Body Reinforcement Set
- Brand: MXLR
- Product Code: MAX-05-005
- Availability: 14